Glass Painting - the art form of creating lovely designs on glass - is a fun and easy way to breathe new life into your usual same-old plain glassware. It enables you to add texture and colour to glass items - transforming them to make drinking from them a different experience, or turn them into colourful objects to suit the scheme of the room.
1. Make sure your glass is clean before painting on your glass by wiping the glass surface with rubbing alcohol and cotton balls, so that your glass paints will stick properly on the surface.
2. Draw your selected pattern on paper and slide your selected pattern underneath your glass surface. Feel free to skip this step and freehand your design if that’s what you prefer.
3. Squeeze your desired colour paints on a plate.
4. Make some painting practice strokes before your application on the glass.
5. If your accidentally make a mistake, simply use a paper towel or cloth to wipe the incorrect part away before it dries.
6. Leave it to dry and you’ll have your very own unique cup!